Library of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Sciences
From now on and until further notice, the study and work spaces in the library may not be used. The lending and return services, the information services and the scanning services remain in place. The loan and return of print media is possible from Monday to Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., under the following conditions:
Please note that the library can only be entered with a face mask.
Please come alone.
The contact details as well as the period of stay in the faculty library must be recorded.
The stay in the library is only allowed for returning or lending and should not last longer than 20 minutes.
Loan period extensions can be made by email (email@example.com) or phone 0234/32-22803/28803.
The library continues to participate in the scanning service of the RUB libraries.Scan-Service
Welcome to the Library of Electrical Engineering and Information Sciences.
This library is a reference library open to all students at the RUB.
Borrowing books is available for faculty students and staff only.
- a 28 day loan period for doublets
- weekend- and overnight loans for reference works
- 4 internet workstations to use for research
- up to 30 workstations with power outlets and WLAN
- over 18.000 books and bound volumes of journals incorporated in the online catalogue OPAC
- selected books to be borrowed for a whole term
- a copy machine
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
- Building ID
Floor 04 Room 131
- Silvia Freudenreich-Schreiber
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 0234 / 32 - 2 28 03 und - 2 88 03
- library identifier: 294/9